CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My little trouble maker...


After Lydia's nap we were making grilled cheese sandwiches. And suddenly she disappeared. Then it sounded like a circus upstairs, where Tilden had been taking his nap. Lids had climbed in his crib and was showing him how to jump. They were having so much fun. I guess tonight I will be lowering his crib. Isn't Tilden lucky to have a big sister to show him how to get into all kinds of trouble?

1 comments:

Scates Family said...

It has been so long. I don't think we even knew you had your fourth. How is Seattle? Your kids our so darling. They have grown so fast. I would love to see you all. As hard as that may be. We really need to keep in touch better. How the years go so fast. Cuyler would love to e mail Ian. Hope to chat soon.