CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Take a look at Ian...

I just wanted to let everyone know they could see a picture of Ian at work on his ship's website. Here is the website:

http://www.cvn72.navy.mil

Then click on Photo Gallery on the left side. He is picture 8 right now. It looks like he is talking into something, and wearing a camouflage vest. Picture 7 is of a CIWS mount. That is the system he works on. It is an anti missile defense system. So he has to make sure that it is up an working.

It was exciting, this morning, I got an email from a friend telling me to check out the picture of him. So I though I would share with all you.

Hopefully I will post more soon, there is always something going on around here.

3 comments:

Scates Family said...

That is great how you can see pictures of his ship and him. Have all the months been filled? We would love to send a package.

Hayley said...

I am so glad you found me! I have often thought of you especially when I drive through SLC and see the exit for Riverton. I can't believe you have 4 kids! They are very cute. I will definitely add a link to your blog so I can come and visit and see what you are up to. I bet it is hard having Ian gone. My heart goes out to military wives. We'll have to keep in touch.

Lise said...

Hi Kim!
I was so glad to find your site, it is so cute. I can't believe that Ian is gone so much, I don't know how you do it. Seems like I can't keep up even with a husband around all the time that helps out. You inspire me with your love of scrapbooking. I have just committed to getting my last daughter's baby book done (yeah she is 2 1/2, now). It was fun seeing what you were up to.