CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

6 Down, 1 To Go!

As you can see by my title...No, Ian does not get to come home early. He was recently promoted to a different job, that is requiring him to not be able to leave the ship from Hawaii. So we will now go back to the original plan and pick him up at the Pier. I have to admit, having him home those 10-12 days sooner did sound nice, but I can handle this. Heck it's been six months already... What's one more LONG month? No really these last 6 months seem to have gone by very fast, and right now I am so busy that every day is over before I know it. So I am confident that this last month will be gone before I know it (not to wish my life away). He did email me some pictures yesterday, so I thought I would share one. He must not remember how to smile...because he looks so serious in all of them, but he still looks great. I love the navy Dress Blues uniform.

0 comments: