CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A little Bit of Everything!


CLICK ON PICTURE TO GET A BETTER VIEW!!!

So I got the pictures back the other day for Aspen's Cheerleader Squad. I was excited to see the picture of Garrett and Aspen. The photographer told Aspen to give a sassy look...well, she has that one mastered. But it definitely makes her look tougher than our football star. It rightly should! Don't mess with Aspen. I love this picture.

Other than that, nothing really new to report. Just the same busy, busy schedule. Lydia is feeling much better. No more nuts for her. (I still cant believe that I had that candy bar in my purse for her to get into in the first place!) Ian will be home in 12 days. His ship has actually pulled into Hawaii a few hours ago. He said while they were passing the USS Arizona and USS Utah he was able to take a lot of pictures. He called me from his cell phone. It was the first time in 6 1/2 months since I seen his name on my caller ID. We have been able to talk on a satellite phone most of the deployment, so that has been nice. In past deployments we didn't have the same luxury. It is starting to become more of a reality that he will be coming home soon. I am so excited. Now I just need to try to get this house a little more cleaned before he gets home. So he can think it was that way the entire time and keep that image of his 'perfect woman' in his head....yeah right!

But for now, I am going to go watch another Jane Austin movie. I have quickly become addicted to anything related with her name. Especially the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice. On my netflix Que I have had a long list of classic movies rotating through my house over the last few weeks. I must be ready for my husband to come home. I cant get enough of the romance!

1 comments:

Lise said...

O.K. that picture is the funniest thing ever! Are you sure she shouldn't be playing on the field? What do you mean the 4th put you over the top? I thought after 3 it was all the same.