CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Why is life so busy?

It is after 1:00 in the morning. And yet again I am still awake. I really need to get some sleep, but I can't stop thinking about something. I feel like I want to be a good person. I want my house to be clean. I want my kids to be healthy, happy and good. I want to scrapbook. I want to do so many things. But are these 'things' really all that important? Yes they are, but there are so many other things that are MORE important. Over the last couple weeks. I have learned that another mom in my ward has been diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer, it is incurable. She is only 24, her husband was deployed with the same battle group as Ian's and she has 2 children, about Lydia and Tilden's same ages. She is now living in Boise to be close to family through this all. If you would like to read more, she updates her blog regularly. Though it is hard to read at times. You can use the link on my page.

"The Dows"

I wish that I had been a better friend to her while she was here. So many times we said we should get the kids together to play...but life was too 'busy' and I never planned anything. That takes me back to the though of what am I making my life so busy with and is it really that important. I want to remember everyday to pray to God to guide me as to what is important that day. I hope we can all be better tomorrow then we were today. Please also add Whitney and her family to your prayers.

0 comments: