CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 12, 2008

6 weeks to Kona Weekly Update

So as you may remember last Friday I told you how I started the YMCA's "6 Weeks to Kona" I am changing it to my "6 Weeks to Hubby!" Well, with how the week has gone and missing a day due to Lydia's infection, I am pleased to say that I have almost made it half way in all areas. In just two weeks, and I have taken the weekends off.

Here are my totals to date:

Swimming: 45 laps (need 80 to make 2.4 miles)
Biking: 55 miles (need 110, so I am half way exactly)
Run/Walking: 11 miles (need 26.2 miles)

I feel good about my totals. It is really an exciting challenge. My friend Janelle and I are starting to see the reality of possibly someday competing in a real mini triathlon. I just don't know about the whole bike part. As I don't own a real bike, and didn't have plans to get one. We will see, maybe someday!

Until then, it looks like I only have a couple weeks to go. I will have to do something else the last 2 weeks before Ian comes home.

1 comments:

ianwarner said...

Kim I love you so much you are amazing. and yes i will be sure to still take the hunting trip in november. you shouldn't have married a country boy. I love you so much soon we will be together.

love Ian